Saturday, November 13, 2010

World famous guest columnist

OK everyone.This is Kelli, a soon-to-be nationally renowned, world traveling journalist, and also Scott's daughter. I've taken a few minutes out from teaching these pansies how to party to let you know the real truth of the Moscow situation. I'm not going to sugarcoat it for you-- these guys aren't keeping up too well. The residents of Moscow have been mentally preparing themselves for weeks for the Angry Cashew shit show, and they really had no reason to be concerned. When I got to the motorhome yesterday afternoon they were all sleeping instead of tailgaiting... certainly not acting like whorish frat boys...

Actually that's not completely true, they've been a good time, not that that's shocking, knowing that Scott is kind of the ring leader of the team. Whenever he comes up, my friends are more excited to see him than they are to see me. And even though he has been known to hit on redhead Vandal moms, I love having him here too-- and super bonus, he brought me a space heater, which is going to save my life since Moscow is like Antarctica in the winter.

The Angry Cashew team is currently having a breakfast intervention in my kitchen, which is really awesome because Joyce cleaned the microwave, which definitely hasn't been done ever... poor woman is probably going to have hepatitis now. We're not sure what the plan is for the rest of the day, but I'll make another guest columnist appearance to let you all know.


Also...I've been notified that there are like 250 of you following this ridiculous thing, so for the sake of shameless self-promotion, if any of you have hookups for me to find a journalism job in May when I'll be resentfully forced into the real world.... that'd be stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment